greetings and salutations~
Yes, I know! My blog has been dead for quite some time. It's not that I'm super duper busy, it's just me being lazy. What? You got a problem? sue me! =P
Anyways,2010. What can I say about it? Quite a lot, but no. I'm not gonna do like a long windy recap of the whole year. That would just not be "me". I'm lazy! Surprised? No? I hate you all! =(
Jokes~Jokes~ you know I love each and every one of you who still expects new posts from me.
And before Christmas ends, let me just wish you all a Merry and Blessed Christmas! May The Savior's birth bring joy to you and your family.
Many things happened this year. I got dumped. Yeah, I know. Even someone as charming as myself got dumped, so be careful friends, you might be next! I'm just playing around! I hope that if you're in a relationship, it would last, unless you're a really hot girl and you would like to hook up with this really hot Filipino mixed Chinese blogger, I say "Go Ahead!". If you're a dude,sorry, I'm straight. Anyways, the breakup was rough, as always. I guess breakups are meant to be that way, like how a funeral should be sad and moody instead of people laughing here and there. But as I've been told, it's okay to be sad over a breakup, just make sure you pick yourself up and emerge a better and stronger person. I would like to say that I've done so and yes, I'm proud of myself....well honestly, I'm always proud of myself. Don't hate me for being so full of myself, it's just my way of saying "life and all it's bullsh*t are not gonna get to me".
Oh yeah, I switched schools too this year, from Sibu to Kuching. I'm still doing my ACCA and hopefully I can finish it soon. And wish me luck, not that I really need it. I'm hoping to take an extra course in 2011. MBA. So I can diversify, and not stuck being a number crunching,geeky, accountant. Kuching has been kind to me, I kinda love it there, except the traffic and most of the road-users. I'm staying with my uncle and his family, they treat me real well there. I have other relatives there too, they're always looking out for me. My family members are the best, period!
And oh yeah, this year, I had a brush with possible death? Well, not that serious, but who knew what could've happened that night. You remember,guys? The tree incident? Where the branches of a tree fell on my car during a storm while I was fetching my friend home? Yeah, that one. Phew, I'm glad nothing too serious happened to my friend and myself. I do feel lucky. And yes, I was very pissed that time and was blaming anything, and almost anyone. But I'm still alive and that's all that matters. =)
I met new friends too, from Kuching, and from Sibu. Caught up with a few of my primary schoolmates and then made friends with his friends and so on. AND AND AND AND, not forgetting Mr.Suituapui!! WOOHOO!! Thanks, Mr.Wee! For all the treats and invitations. I'm sorry I couldn't turn up! hahaha!
Celebrated Christmas Eve with last year's gang but there were a few missing faces and a few new faces. But still, it was a great night. I'm glad I have so much opportunity to make new friends this year.
This post, to me, is long enough, so I'm gonna end it soon.
2010, I got brought down emotionally and almost got brought down 6 feet under. But I don't regret it one bit, If I could turn back time, I wouldn't change a thing, not even the breakup, but I'll probably skip the accident part. =P Now that it's all said and done, I shall bid farewell to 2010 tonight with a smile on my face and probably a cigarette in my hand and a drink in the other and a vibrator in my pants. And by that, I mean my handphone getting filled up with "New Year" messages, you pervs! HAHAHA! I have not lost my sense of humor! Don't worry, I never will!
2011, I welcome thee with open arms, be kind to me!!
2011, you'll be mine for the taking, make me king!!
and on such a "so full of myself" note, I'll end this post!
Thanks for reading, and have a Happy New Year,peeps! I love you all, even you haters. =)
Friday, December 31, 2010
2010 and how it's been.
The Christmas Eve Gang. Thanks for such an awesome night =)
Posted by Alfieeeeee at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooo...I can't believe it. I've been given special mention in your year-end post. Thank you, thank you... Muuuuuaaaaaahhhh!!!! ROTFL!!!
P.S.
All good wishes for the best for you in 2011, God bless! Cheers!!!
Post a Comment