The title was one of my Facebook status update recently. I don't think many people get what I meant. To me, it means, stripping down all the shields and defences we've built over the past years and just try to be more open and just accept change. Yes, we might be vulnerable at first, but then, things will always go for the best when we believe that it will.
But anyways, enough about that. let's move on. Last week, I decided to just grow some balls and tell someone how I really felt about her. And since Valentine's Day was about presents and chocolates, being me, I didn't do so............. =_= yess, hopeless! I know!
BUT! I did make her a belated Valentine's present.
BUT! I did make her a belated Valentine's present.

The templates after I cut them out.

Cincai cincai draw punya template. lol. looks retarded.
Sew them all up and then it's time to stuff it!!

Stuff-stuff-stuff

It's alive!!!!! But it's blind!

I CAN SEE!!
There, I made a teddy bear. I know it's not much of a looker but yeah, like they say, "it's the thought that counts". In the process of making the teddy, I was worried I might screw it up then she wouldn't like it. So I concentrated real hard, hand-stitching it, stitch by stitch. And after numerous times accidentally poking myself with the needle, it finally got done. Thank God the bear didn't turn out to look like a freakshow or a monster. I really hoped that she would like it and turns out she did! That's all that matters. I guess when you really like someone, you'd do just about anything to make them smile, to make them happy. This girl is really special, and a special girl deserves a special present,ey? a cute teddy bear hand made by an AhBeng! AH BENG GOT HEART ONE AH YOU KNOW? lol.
anyways, I guess that's it!!! =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment