I have not updated for quite some time now. Don't get me wrong. I really really want to update, but I've gone over my download quota on my broadband. So the speed is seriously shitty. Anyways, I'll keep this post short. Just in case my broadband decides to slow down again.
As recommended by Suituapui, I went to try FatCat laksa, somewhere at Stutong. Not bad, I like the wan sui. But Suituapui says they smell like roaches. lolz. What's up with that?!
Fat Cat Laksa for Fat Boy~Well, today class ended EARLIER. For me that is. Shh! don't ask! After class, I drove around then decided to text Felicia to see what she was up to and if she wanted to go get a bite. She agreed and decided to head to my aunt's dimsum shop at 101 area, named Yamisu. The chinese name is like "Zhen Kung Fu". I know, LAME! Ordered quite a few number of things. Chicken feet, Custard Bun, Tofu roll or something like that, Prawn Dumplings, Xiao Long Pau, Fish Balls and I think that's it. Fel's bf had the foochow fried noodles I think. Didn't pay much attention, I was eagerly waiting for my dimsum to be served. Overall, not bad (gotta say this, it's my aunt's shop) =P and price, standard. Not too expensive.
>=) EATTTTTT!
Xiao Long Pau's skin looks like that of an old man! =SAfter dimsum, I headed over to my uncle's showroom for late lunch. Don't worry! I did not eat! I seriously did not. Althought the nasi briyani was very tempting....and the curry..... =(
But, I did not eat! I swear I did not. Anyways, I got the keys for the CX-9 from my uncle while he was eating and wanted to see what makes it so expensive. Seriously, not to promote my uncle, that car really really really got to me. The smell of new leather and it's soft touch. The leather wrapped armrest was so soft. The 9-speaker BOSE sound system was top-notch. The steering was so light. The engine sounded smooth. If only I could get myself one, so I can fetch 6 girls with me in it and blow their clothes away with the sound system. Okay, totally kidding! =P
But, I did not eat! I swear I did not. Anyways, I got the keys for the CX-9 from my uncle while he was eating and wanted to see what makes it so expensive. Seriously, not to promote my uncle, that car really really really got to me. The smell of new leather and it's soft touch. The leather wrapped armrest was so soft. The 9-speaker BOSE sound system was top-notch. The steering was so light. The engine sounded smooth. If only I could get myself one, so I can fetch 6 girls with me in it and blow their clothes away with the sound system. Okay, totally kidding! =P

Oh what may this be?

4 comments:
Wow! Your uncle kaya raya, driving luxury car...from almost ending up in a life of poverty and celibacy, that one?
Hey!!! Old man what? You say lah...old man skin...or old man what? @.@ I go over there and make minced meat out of you and make dim sum, then you know! Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Eeeeee....those leaves! Everytime in Kuching, when I see those, I'd pick them out quickly and throw away - cockroach smell. Ewek!
lololololz. not his car la!! It's in his showroom. Which uncle are you talking about? this uncle is from my mum's side. Uncle Timothy, maybe you know him =s
lololololz. old man's skin! lolx! now now, mr.stp. where did your mind wondered to?
LOL!!! Yalah...ur mum's side. I thought one almost became a priest? If you, sure cannot lah...so hiao! Hopeless. Hahahahaha!!!!
lolz. the one who almost became a priest is the one opening the showroom!! what!!! I AM NOT HIAO! I AM SIMPLY BEING A MAN! LOLZ
Post a Comment