Yes, this blog won't die down although the line here is sooo unstable. I tried to post this a couple of times already. The line seems so much better tonight.
For those who wants to know. I'm in Kuching right now to study here, at Sunway TES. Yes, there's a Sunway here. It's basically just a shoplot. I'll take a pictures of it soon. The place which I initially wanted to stay in was too expensive so I decided to go for the cheaper option. I don't want to burden my Dad although my heart really wants the first option. But it's alright. I'm here to study. Not to enjoy. That's what I keep telling myself.
Well, the cheaper option doesn't seem so bad at all. It's a shophouse. Located at Stutong area. That place is like packed with everything. From supermarkets, to banks, to cold storage and to top it all off, a wet market! Oh yeah, tonnes of kopitiams too! This means I can either choose to cook my own food, or just walk to the nearest kopitiam! There's always a good side to everything! The shophouse itself, looks decent. And again, I'll post up pics when I eventually move in. I'm currently staying with my Uncle Timothy until I get my car.
My family's leaving tomorrow. I know, I tell all my friends that I won't miss my home at Sibu that much. That doesn't mean I won't miss my parents. They're both very good parents although we do quarrel sometimes. Who doesn't?! =P
Kuching is really a nice place. Other than the horrible drivers here. And the awful traffic jams. I hope I won't turn into one of them!
I'm still looking for a job here. Oh how great the good Lord is. My uncle just offered me a job as a car salesman for his showroom. I'll think about it carefully first even though I really want this job. Cars, I heart them so much. lolz.
Anyhoooos, I'll call it a night now. Spend some time with my parents first =)
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
I'm not dead yet.
Posted by Alfieeeeee at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stutong? FAT CAT laksa!!! Yum! Yum! And I had dinner at Sweet Happiness! Drool! Drool! Hahahahahaha!!!!
Take care of yourself there, Fie! Be good, study hard. Your parents are good people - kesian them...with a son like you, pening! Hahahahaha!!!!!
Kuching laksa!!!! GAH!!! You're lucky fie T.T When will u come back again?
Post a Comment