Friday, August 20, 2010

Of cycling to lose weight,and of Eating to gain it all back =D


I've made it a daily affair to at least cycle for an hour or so but, damn, I hate this place. I'm living with my uncle at Green Heights, and if ya'll don't know. This place is like uphill, downhill, then uphill again. ZOMG!!! The first day of cycling was like hell especially going uphill with a car tailing you so close! I didn't dare to slow down or stop by the side because apparently people in Kuching have never seen a panda cycling before so they have to tail me so closely -____-

Well, no complains for the other days as I got used to it already. Except the sun though, but hey, I'm dark enough already. The sun can do no more harm to me =D wuahahaha! And I have to admit, cycling/working out does help. Now, I don't get migraines so often! That's good! Because I ran out of my meds which was supposed to last me a month in only 2 weeks! Yes, OMG! I've getting so good at cycling, I cycled to Kuala Lumpur the other day. Yeah, from Kuching to Kuala Lumpur! Don't believe? See for yourself!

Ta-Dah!! Bukit Bintang! I'm serious! no I'm not. It's somewhere near where I'm staying =s

Perfect weather to cycle my fat ass off!

And one day, after cycling,my aunt brought me out for dinner at this halal shop. No idea why she picked the place but, HOHOHO! no regrets!! My aunt ordered the Nasi Briyani with Ayam Madu. And when it came out, I was like "OMG!, are we sharing this plate??" The Nasi Briyani was to my liking, the Ayam Madu, hmm, I thought it was a bit too sweet for my taste.


2 Days of cycling just went down the gutters =(

Well, Being the good nephew/godson that I am, I helped my uncle out when he had a roadshow going on at tHe Spring. Mazda Roadshow. Big turnout, but I'm unsure of how many cars were actually sold, maybe around 10 or so. This roadshow provided a number of firsts for me such as "first time DRIVING INSIDE a mall", "first time being in a mall even after they've closed" and "first time driving a car up a trailer" (scary). Oh yeah, while working late at night over there, the security guard thought it was good for us to know which part of the mall was haunted. -______- yeah. good. very good. I'm not gonna tell you which floor and where it is haunted but hehehehe. beware! 3 different guards told us the same thing. After the Roadshow, I was looking forward to the arrival of the Mazda3 Hatchbacks, probably because I drove one in the Need For Speed game years back. And I was not disappointed! Looked great, drove great and handled great!


Nice,right? It has the side profile of the new Subaru Impreza, which I think, is a good thing!



Two of the 5 cars on display during the roadshow. Oh yeah, supposedly, a lost soul was looking down on our cars the whole night thru. Wuahahahaha -_- k, not funny.

4 comments:

suituapui said...

"...apparently people in Kuching...so they have to tail me so closely..." Maybe they saw your big fat ass on the saddle, so sexy! Muahahahaha!!! Alamak! The nasi bryani - so much! Can feed the whole of India! Hahahahaha!!!!

Alfieeeeee said...

lolz!!!! lolz, they'd probably get out of the car if it was yours! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. yealah!! I couldn't finish the nasi at all.

suituapui said...

ROTFLMAO!!! Multiple orgasms some more!!!

Ryan said...

my goodness you two -______-