Monday, May 24, 2010

b.o.b.o.

woke up at 4pm. YES, 4BLOODYFRIGGIN PM! WHY? because I couldn't sleep last night till it was around 7am. Watched some movies till it was 2 and then tried to sleep, but to no avail. So, Need for Speed Shift was on the agenda. Till around 4 when I heard noises coming from downstairs. It sounded like someone was walking around and opening the drawers. BURGLAR! THIEF! GHOST!, that was what went through my mind. So I grabbed a stick/pole thingy and headed downstairs. I opened the door softly and tried to be quiet while heading down. Approaching the final step, the same sound could be heard, louder this time and so much clearer. It was coming from the living room. I tighten my grip on the stick/pole thingy and jumped down.............................



and there it was.....




staring straight at me......




it was...............











my puppy bobo -____________________- apparently he was dragging around the tv remote on the floor which sounded exactly like someone walking around. So much for suspense! Darn dog. My dad has been very angry at Bobo for the past 2 days because Bobo bit my dad's shoe. And this morning, when my parents woke up, they found out that Bobo had chewed my dad's name tag! LOL! the funny part is whenever my dad shows Bobo his nametag, Bobo would just run away!



That's all for now, I guess. yet another boring day. But am looking forward to tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










FIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

0 comments: