Sunday, May 30, 2010

F for. B for. C for.

F for friends, B for beer and C for cilakaibetterstopsmoking. =D

Same old routine again tonight, headed out with Apektung, Clem and CH for beer again. It's my 3rd night in a row. And hopefully my last. I seriously need to stop going out so often. Mum and Dad are getting a little pissy about it. I don't blame them. They just don't want it to be a habit for me because I'm going out to Kuching next semester. They don't want me to spend too much on having fun. They don't mind me going out, just not so often. I go overboard sometimes.

But the good part about going out for a drink is that I don't need to stay at home stupidly thinking about the past. Therefore I'd be in a good mood. Therefore I won't need to post stupid emo shit in this here bloggy, And oh yeah, it helps me sleep.

Cigarettes on the other hand, helps calm my nerves. I know it's just an excuse for me to smoke. But trust me. I'm not smoking as much as I used to. WHICH IS GOOD!

I've just started to give the link to my blog to a few friends and if anyone else is reading, do give me your link in the chatbox to the right =) I'll link you as well. I promise to not post shitty emo stuff here because shitty emo stuff isn't really that nice to read. BUT, I'm only human so yeah, if there is any shitty emo stuff, do skip reading it =P








fieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comments: