Thursday, May 27, 2010

woke up around 9.30am after sab called to wake me up. But mum went to yoga so I had to wait till she got back so it was around 10 plus when I went to fetch Sab. Headed to Mas Corner for laksa. okok lah the laksa. no other comments.

Then went to buy dogfood for Bobo. Damn dog eats as much as I do. =s

We drove around then headed to rejang park to buy some kompia to bring back. I was in a rush to go home due to errr..... nature's call! -_______- Then to Sugarbun for the fish burger. I don't know why Sab likes em so much tho. =s Sent her home soon after and went back home to be my mum's office boy. send stuff here, send stuff there, go to bank, fetch her back. bla bla bla.

Went out with Sab again around 3 to go get her stuff then spent the rest of the day with Clement and Thomas. Went for drinks at Terminal5 then for kompia at Rejang Park. Then sent Sab back home so she could do her packing. I did offer to fetch her to the airport but she declined.

So I went back home and watched 300 for the umpteenth time. Then suddenly sab called asking if I could fetch her. Well of course I'd be delighted too =D
It's not like I get to see her everyday, she comes back like once a year. so of course, I'd be willing to fetch her anytime. What are friends for? After sending her off, I took my grandma out for a drive around town. I don't know why I decided to bring her out, but I did. random~


fieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

SaB said...

errr.. a bit late but really, thanks a lot :)

Alfieeeeee said...

YOU'RE VERY VERY THE WELCOME. WUAHAHAHA