Today started off with a phone call from a friend. Who wanted to get some LEDs for his car and wanted me to tag along. So I did, went to a shop where I used to go and got them installed there. After that, we headed to a cafe to just sit and smoke. But upon arrival, I got a phone call from my cousin. Apparently, his work lorry broke down and no one else could help him so he called me. My friend had to drove all the way to somewhere near the hospital to help my cousin. I was kinda feeling bad because it was quite far and fuel isn't any cheap. But after helping my cousin out and sending him to get his other car, we went back down to town to the cafe. I told my friend to stop by any petrol kiosk so I could at least pay him back for troubling him. But he insisted. A good friend indeed. So we went for drinks and some roti and headed to another accessory shop because he wanted to get LEDs for the front headlights too. We went to Eastern to get em and installing them took a long timeeee, because Kenari headlights aren't that accessible. But eventually got done. WHITE LEDs FTW!! LOLZ!
so we went back and just when I stepped into the house. My mum sent me out again to bring my puppy for a trim.
at around 6.30 me and my family went to church at St.Mary's but the power was out because a tree pulled down the powerlines so we had to go to Sacred Heart. I, prefer going to Sacred Heart, because it's not hot there, and *cough* better looking girls there. I know i know. I shouldn't say that. But I did. So sue me!
Went out for snacks with my friend and his cousin and was later joined by another friend. Had bbq-ed bishop's nose (chicken arse). I LIKEYYY CHICKEN ARSE.
that's about it for today. and oh yea. managed to squeeze in time for 2 movies today. Clash Of The Titans and The Book Of Eli FTW! BOO YAHHHH!
fieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sunday, May 23, 2010
today
Posted by Alfieeeeee at 1:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment