Thursday, June 24, 2010

The crappiest drink EVER!

THE CRAPPACINO!!

Saw this on the menu at Baba Siam when I went out to meet up with Judy and Julia. And of course, count on us to come up with the most inappropriate things to ask the waiter. But of course we weren't so evil as to really ask them.

1. How does the crappacino taste like?
2. Is it crappy?
3. Where do you get the crap?
4. What color is it?
5. Is it runny or solid?

WUAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyways, thanks Jul, for the treat and thanks Judy for coming along. I think this is the first time you tagged along. Boo Judy!!! =P

School starts on 14th of July! damnnnnn, so long to gooooo.

I'll post on the Kuching trip tomorrow! =)


1 comments:

suituapui said...

The twins are back in Sibu? And they gave you a treat and never invited me to tag along? Aiyor....Sobs! Sobs!!! Nobody loves me anymore... I think I just go and kill myself... Mwahuhuhuhuhu!!!!