Friday, June 4, 2010

Everyday I see my dream x9999999999

Every time I dive in my pool.
It's hard to be humble
When I do the breast stroke through an underground tunnel.
And come up on the other side in a jacuzziBeing greeted by two naked models with suds on thay booties.They give me hugs and lots of kisses
And they ask me what my wish is I say
"Go and call yo bitches." Cause there's gonna be a party.
Next they wash my body as a team and then they say
"Foo your royal penis is clean."And I'm like,
Yes, It's on and poppin'
Yes, the parties rockin'
Yes, the cuties shockin'Yes, and there ain't no stoppin'

LMFAO-Yes
Totally random posting the lyrics above. =s

Anyways, mr.Suituapui, thank you very much for what you said in the previous post. =)

Well, not much happened today, woke up right after my cousin gave me a call, she wanted me to draw her cartoons of her, her husband and her baby Shaymus, her first born. Shaymus was born on the 16th of May this year. So congratulations, San jie!!The drawing was for her invitation card for her baby's full moon/first month? whatever you call it. =Panyways, I made 2 drawings in the end, a more real life drawing and a cartoon drawing.



The more real life drawing.




The cartoon drawing


Okay, my cousin turned down the first drawing because it was too real for her taste but insisted on me finishing it up because she still wanted it. I, myself was very very proud of the first drawing. It's been a while since I last drew portraits and mind you, I drew it off memory of what they both look like, but had the help of pictures for drawing the baby. *showing off* okay okay. Time for me to stop feeding my own ego.

After turning down the first picture, she asked me to draw the cartoon version. And i have to admit, I seriously forgot how to draw those cartoon characters. I used to draw them using Microsoft Paint. But this time, I tried using Adobe Photoshop. Ahh, didn't go as smooth at first but slowly got the hang of it. Hope my cousin likes it though =)




Tell me what you think, readers (if any) and leave your comment below *points down*

2 comments:

suituapui said...

Most welcome, Fie... Just giving my two cents' worth there. Hope everything's o.k. now.

I like both your cartoons. The second one is cuter but I like the first one. Gosh! You're very good. Should work on this special talent of yours - what course are you going to take up in Kuching? Advertising? Mass com?

Alfieeeeee said...

I'm taking ACCA, accounting. =s i know right? totally not for me, but at least can earn more money in the future =D