If anyone noticed the change I made to my blog? =P
Ahhh, today's weather is soooo nice. Very sunny but not too hot.
But sigh! Stupid neck is aching again =(
This problem started after an accident that broke my collarbone. Now it's kinda messed up and the muscles on the left side of my neck are sooooo damn tensed. One wrong move when I sleep could end up in a lot of problems. I won't be able to sleep back. My migraine would kick in and so on. Should have opted for surgery then. I regret it badly. But nevermind! Should probably go and set up an appointment with Dennis from Hua Yi Tang later. I feel my migraine starting right now. And most people don't really know how painful it is. Let me describe it in the easiest way possible. It's like your eyeballs are about to pop out because a very very big sized dude is trying to crush your head into pulp. There you go!
Anyways, I should try to rest right now. Didn't get enough sleep. Zzz!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
I wa wa wa wa wonder
Posted by Alfieeeeee at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Aiyor...so young so many problems. Take care now, hope the sleep helps!
Post a Comment