UMAIIII finally!!!! after craving for umai thanks to none other than mr.suituapui!
I've heard good things about the umai at SRC. I've tried it before but have totally forgotten how it actually tasted. Got there and ordered a plate costing RM12 which isn't really expensive. What did it taste like? Superb. My mum and grandma can both make killer Umais so yeah. They set the bar quite high. =P
All four friends who tagged along said it was nice too. So yeah, thumbs up to SRC's Umai. One friend even said it's worth the price considering the one served at Nyonya something something cafe. And the one there ain't THAT nice.
Why I think the Umai here is nice. Very generous amount of fish and onion (my fav), no fishy smell, just right acidity and, sweet but still "got a lil' bit kick" chillies. Nice dipping sauce too!
Nice Umai, Lousy phone camera =(After Umai we decide to head over to Rest and Relax (3c) for a round of drinks but then had a change of heart. Decided to head for a round of karaoke but was fully booked so, we headed to The Queen while waiting for a room at TerminalK. And on the way, we saw this. I'm sure most of you had seen it.



8 comments:
Happy Birthday to your friend, Sheau Ping. Wah! That umai...so much for only RM12.00. Nice kah...must go and try sometime. Your mum and grandma's umai very nice? I'm quite sure it is... Next time they make, give some...let me try. Hehehehehe!!!
Hey! I thought you were in church last night? Your party started after the sunset mass kah... Wink! Wink! LOL!!! I love karaoke too...
nice mannnnnn! very very nice!! And ain't nothing wrong about a little fun on a Saturday night =D hahahaha
Nope, nothing wrong at all. I had my share of that in my time...bet your dad or mum can tell you! Oops!!! LOL!!!
OH MY. SO YOU DO KNOW MY PARENTS!!! >.< what i wrote in my blog stays n my blog,deal? lolz
Don't worry, my lips are sealed. Anyway, I never ever get to meet them...or you, as we go to different churches. Didn't even know they have a son. I just read your posts...and I could guess from the things you said whose son you are, that's all. LOL!!!
hohoho. and all that from just reading my posts. You must be some kinda psychic or sort. lolz. I've never met you tho, but have always seen err, I guess she's your younger sister? Aunty Beatrice is what i call her. Am I right?
Ya...I must be psychic or have 6th sense or I'm really very intelligent. Hahahahaha!!! Oh? So you know my sis? She goes to the same church and the same service... I go to the cathedral usually the 8.30 a.m. service. Oops!!! I did tell her about your blog...and that I suspect it's so-and-so's son... Better tell her to seal her lips too! LOL!!
OH MY WORD! DO TELL HER!!!!! >.<
Post a Comment