Slept at around 5am and woke up at 8am but only got myself out of bed at around 10.30am. I almost forgot I had to go finish up some things. So, headed to school first to get my transcripts. AHHH! GOODBYE MPI! I don't miss you one bit. Seriously. Then, headed to Toyota to get the family car serviced. But damn, I should have went earlier. Because there were so many people there. One of the receptionist told me to come back at around lunch time, so I did. But hell, I had to wait from around 12.30 until almost 3pm. -_________- seriously..... wtf? I'd do the oil change myself if it wasn't for the rebate. And to worsen my mood, I was friggin hungry. I skipped breakfast and lunch altogether.
Went to meet up with a friend and headed to Rafie Cafe for drinks. I ordered a plate of Roti Planta. Mehh, not nice. But I did not care. I was too hungy to care. And the oh-so-stupid workers had to just get on my nerves. Getting the bill was like such a hard thing for them to do, as if it would kill them. I can't understand people like this. And I don't want to either.
After that, and after sending my mum back home from her facial treatment. I joined my friends for a little football session. It was raining just before so the ground was all wet. And I had the wrong shoes on. Very wrong. It was still fun though. I'd probably go again tomorrow. =)
And night time was the same routine. Limteh, football, limteh, 2nd half of football. =D ahh! sweet life!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
What A Day.
Posted by Alfieeeeee at 2:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I want! I want! I did not even get to eat ONE yesterday...and nowhere to buy nyonya chang in Sibu> Please...give me one...I go on my knees! LOL!!!
"And the oh-so-stupid workers had to just get on my nerves. Getting the bill was like such a hard thing for them to do, as if it would kill them." Itu Melayu bah! You go to most Malay shops...all the same. Even getting a plate of nasi lemak would take soooooo very long...and to think that everything's already ready, pre-cooked. How to maju our country like that? Chesh!!!
Post a Comment