Thursday, June 24, 2010

meow? kuching

As promised, here's the post on my Kuching trip. Don't expect too much tho!


We left sibu at around 11 something that day and reached Kuching at around 5. This trip was longer than normal because my 2 little cousins tagged along. And as we all know, kids are pesky. hahaha. So the first place we headed to when we reached was my uncle's showroom, the 2 pesky kids' father. I was too busy looking at all the Mazdas but suddenly something caught my eyes. This immaculate looking Triumph GT-G. Looks nice right, I'd do something about the paintjob though. Maybe a new coat of British Racing green and change the vinyls to white. >=D

Triumph GT-G

Didn't do much that night as we were all very very tired. But the next day I begged my dad to take me out for breakfast at Da Wan Kung. AHHHHH KOLOK MEEEE!!!! Super duper nice! I had just 1 plate. Should have had 2!!


The Tofu soup with Soybeans. Damn nice considering how much I hate beans.


The Kolok mee! =( I WANT MORE!!

I went to do my registration at Sunway Tes that morning too. Kinda looking forward to studying there. I'm pretty sure most of you know why. But if you don't, it's because there's this very hot lecturer there ( I wish I'm a little bit older) and the girls there are so poor they can't afford more fabric for their clothes. >=P
The next day was packed with house and apartment hunting. But managed to go visit my Grandma and Sanjie. Unfortunately baby Shaymus was sleeping that time. But when we wanted to leave, he woke up! Good timing, Baby Shaymus!! And oh yeah, just fyi, I did not type his name wrongly. And yes, I know it's supposed to be Seamus. But for the baby's sake, Shaymus was chosen so people could actually pronounce the name.


Baby! He slept through every single noise. Damn cute!

It was a Saturday so we headed for church that night. If you are ever at Kuching and wants to go for sunset Mass, I recommend you to go to St.Peter's church. why? The mass is exactly 1 hour or less. VERY FAST! =D After Mass, we went to Carpark/ Taman Kereta, for some seafood. Damn packed lah the place. -_- But nvm, the food was nice. And sorry, I was too hungry to take more pics.
Carpark Seafood

Mango Fish
Butter Prawns
O-chien!


Apartment hunting again the next day! ahhhhhh, soooooooo loso. Call here, call there. And had to put up with stupid agents or very rude ones. Ok, to me, asking someone, "what's your budget?" is extremely rude and totally unprofessional! Instead of asking so, why don't you tell your customers you have this and this, one with more rooms/less rooms/smaller/bigger,and ask which one they would prefer. It's not that hard. And it still implies the same thing but in a much more polite way. Argh, stupid dumbdumbs are everywhere.Stupid and rude agent's number

Anyways, there's this noodle I've been craving for since last year. But the stall I always visit in Kuching was out of business. Maybe some of you Kuching kias know this place. It's the coffee shop below Culture Inn. The ahpek there was famous for his Cha-Mee(fried noodles). It's different from the Cha-Mees we have here in Sibu. The noodles are deep fried and then served with egg sauce poured all over it. The texture of the crunchy noodles and silky smooth egg sauce is heaven to me but not to all. Some find it weird. I guess that's why it's so hard to find now. But I know only 3 place where you can get it. 1 is at Da Tou cafe near The Banquet, another at MJC's Expert Food Court, and another, errr the market near the Cat statue (forgot the name) -_-

Cha Mee!!!!!!! FTW!!!


Uncle Tiger's dalmation, Chipsmore!

Very Nice Kopi-O-Peng at errr the kopitiam famous for it's Teh-c-peng special at Greenheights area.



Below are just random pics =)

Aunty Marian's house on wheels. Half a millie!!!

Fruit Stall on the way back to Sibu. Bought some very very very very sweet corn.

And as I'm posting this post, I just remembered something. I FORGOT TO BUY THE FOOCHOW BIG PAUs FROM KUCHING!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! >.<

5 comments:

suituapui said...

And didn't remember to tapao anything for me either. Humph!!! I no friend you liao...like dat! LOL!!!

Alfieeeeee said...

LOLZZ. STP, THE FOOCHOW DA PAU WAS FOR YOU BUT I FORGOT TO BUY! SERIOUSLY!

ryee said...

that vw @.@

suituapui said...

ROTFLMAO!!! I'm sooooo flattered!

Vicky 刘宁 said...

wou alfie u know suituapui too?! Haha...and now its ur turn to get me drooooooling T.T