Was half studying-half daydreaming when I smelled this nice aroma in the air. As soon as I opened my bedroom door, WOOSH this smell got stronger and I as usual, was getting hungry. Went downstairs and headed to the kitchen to find my Mamak (grandma) frying banana fritters. OH MY WORD!!!! PERFECT! I WAS CRAVING FOR SOMETHING DEEP FRIED AND PRAISE THE LORD!!!

NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okayy, back to my books. WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
GIN JIO KUEHHHHHH
Posted by Alfieeeeee at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha!!! There, I'm right! That's your grandma on ur mum's side. Lucky you...got people to cook for you and you eat. Poor me - either I eat out or I will have to cook myself. Sulk! Sulk! LOL!!!
hahahaha. I'm enjoying every moment of it now. come July, boo hoo hoo. NO MORE,MAN!!!
Post a Comment