Sorry for not updating on the bak zhangs. Was kinda busy and am having a hard time with the connection here in Kuching. But anyways, here you go.
Mamak doing her magic.
End Product.
First of many zhangs I ate.
Unwrapped
Generous amount of meat, mushrooms and err winter melon something something to make it sweet.Final Verdict?
NOM HEAVEN!!!!!
Oh yeah, I just finished my registration at Sunway TES today. So yeah!! confirmed going over to Kuching. Classes starts on the 14th. I hope my car will be done on time. Will go apartment/house hunting with dad tomorrow. Everyone's busy with exams so I don't have a friend to follow me food hunting. But nevermind! I'll still update on the food I had here when I get back to Sibu!! =)
Maxis Broadband, why can't you be constantly stable here like you were at Sibu? =(
Maxis Broadband, why can't you be constantly stable here like you were at Sibu? =(

2 comments:
Drool! Drool! *suffering...
HAHAHAHA. FINISH LIAO!!! EVERYONE ATTACKED IT AND LEFT NOTHING!
Post a Comment