Saturday, June 12, 2010

♫ Photographs and Memories ♫

I keep your picture by my bed for when I'm feeling sad
And I don't know why I would be.
The way your smile looks so real
I feel like I could start to understand your grace.
And I don't understand why you're
Not here with me.
And I don't even wanna know where else
You'd be.

Cause I have photographs and memories of the times
When you weren't on my mind and I was alone.
And I have poetry and drawings of my life
When you weren't on my side and I didn't know
Just what is love...

Photographs and Memories - Jason Reeves 8.5/10 stars =)


Very nice song!

Anyways, Just watched the 1st FIFA match-up and yes, I'm getting very excited!! I'm still not really sure who to support. I'm both a Germany and England fan.

I guess all the resting yesterday afternoon made me not so sleepy at night and yes, I did not sleep at all. Kinda look like a zombie panda now. But it's okay! I'm still the most handsome son of a gun! lolz. TOTALLY KIDDING!! Got to finish a few chapters of F7 today. Hopefully I can do well in Tuesday's exam.

Other than studying, I was finishing up Sabrina's portrait. I know I said I'd work on it after my exams but I was totally not in the mood to study later in the afternoon. So instead of watching TV or something else, I drew. I've finished it but am not really sure if it's nice. I can't really tell.

After I get permission from her, I'll post the picture up. =)


And again, a very big thanks to everyone who has wished me luck and kept me in their prayers. I'll keep all of you in mine too!! =)

4 comments:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

Good luck for next exam Fie!! u're the man, the man is urs!

Vicky 刘宁 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suituapui said...

Try googling for "Photographs and memories" by Jim Croce. Nice song!!!

Alfieeeeee said...

@ Vicky, Hey, THANKS!!!! =D

@stp, Alrighty, I'll give it a try! =D