I call them frogs because of their trademark 5 point grille. It looks kinda weird at first. But damn, the moment I saw the Mazda2 Hatchback r-spec in silver. I FELL IN LOVE. It looks so cute and boy-racer at the same time. I'd recommend the hatchback. The sedan looks too weird for my taste. I hope my dad wins the lottery so he can buy me this. arghh!!! so cute!! Look Dad! It's smiling at me!! She wants me!! Looks great with the 16inch wheels and side skirting. *heart melts*
Anyways, I never really liked Mazdas but this one just changed my mind. And the fact that my uncle just opened a Mazda showroom made me really like Mazdas. Anyways, the price he's offering is the same or may be slightly cheaper.
Maxspeed Automart Sdn Bhd
Lot 5, Hakka Avenue Estate, Mile 5, Jln Penrissen
93250 Kuching
Tel: 60 - 82 - 380233
Fax: 60 - 82 - 370233
Email: kuching@maxspeed.com.my
Timothy Uzaraga (my uncle)
Do contact him if you're interested in getting a Mazda. He has most of the Mazda cars in the showroom. The big cx9, the rx8,mx5 and mazdaspeed3's are all on the way.
Currently, his showroom is offering the Mazda3, the Mazda2 hatch and sedan, the cx7, the BT-50 pickup and if I'm not mistaken, the Mazda6. Call in to fix up a date for a testdrive now, or just show up at the showroom. Everyone will be entertained! =)
And a Happy Father's Day to my Dad! =3
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Promoting Frogs.
Posted by Alfieeeeee at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, u're selling car in ur blog :D
ahhaha. just helping my uncle out! =D
Post a Comment