Monday, June 14, 2010

WEEEEEEE

Tomorrow will be the last paper and the beginning of my very short holidays! Woohoo?

Anyways, FIFA World Cup! Which team is your money on? I've decided to support Germany right after last night's brutal massacre over Australia! 4-0! TAKE THAT YOU KANGAROOS! My 2 favorite German players contributed a goal each to the score, Lukas Podolski and Miroslav Klose! I was studying last night so no TV for me, so I tuned in to the live updates online. Kinda sucked not being able to watch it but it's okay, I'll watch till I die after tomorrow!

Nothing happened much these days. The same ol' same ol' routine. Study, Limteh, Herbal Stick, Football then Study again.



The only way to enjoy football! Beer!


Oh yea, got the chance to had "o chien" last night with GagaOoLala. Hmm, nothing much to say here. Don't really like it. I prefer the ones at Kuching with the crispy thingy. =P


RM6 for 6 oysters + eggs. =x

Ta-dah, sab's pic. Big disappointment. =(

4 comments:

suituapui said...

Where did you go for the or chien? Doesn't look like the real thing. Ya...the Kuching ones are nice too - like oysters on nachos! Good luck in your paper tomorrow!!!

Alfieeeeee said...

yo, stp. It was at Everwin food court. YEAH MAN! OYSTERS ON NACHOS! hahaha.

andrew said...

hahahhh..u drew sab!!

Alfieeeeee said...

doesnt reli look like her though =s